You want to read the books and learn new strategies to be a more intentional parent but you don't have the time or you don't know where to start. Our workshops are the best way to start learning strategies used in the classroom that can be successfully applied in everyday parenting.
- Foster creativity, critical thinking and problem-solving at an early age.
- Use observation and language as tools to communicate values.
- Set limits and handle difficult situations with confidence.
- Create a trust-based relationship with your child.
By offering parenting programs, numbers of companies are addressing the fact that parenting stress carries over to work and eventually robs employees of their concentration and productivity.
Through these programs, working parents feel supported and competent in their role at home and therefore their productivity at work improves.
For pricing and more details about our "Leadership at Home" programs contact us at [email protected]
We create unique programs based on the needs of the organization with busy working parents including:
- Lunch & Learn
“A tool to travel through parenting in early childhood.”
“The information was very helpful, easy to understand and easy to apply. Very useful to parenting; it gives us many alternative ways to positively motivate children.”
“Two hours to rethink the ways we educate while learning several practical tips.”
“Even if you think you know it all, you might find something new and useful in this workshop. Thank you! I really liked how the topics were discussed. I will go home with lots of things to think about.”
“Packed with excellent advice”
“Very useful and inspiring.”
Great teachers never stop learning. They are the passionate learners and researchers they want their students to be. Our workshops provide tools for teachers eager to become leaders in Early Childhood Education by learning strategies and tools to:
- Use language that fosters curiosity, sense of wonder, and critical thinking in the classroom.
- Resolve conflicts through perspective-taking and positive strategies.
- Sustain children’s dispositions towards learning.
- Develop and implement emergent curriculum and small group work investigations based on the pedagogical practices of Reggio Emilia’s social constructivist approach to early learning.
“I liked the real-life examples. I enjoyed getting information on research studies and books and then circle back to experiences with children.”
“Highly recommended. Lots of food for thought. Thank you!
Real life examples were great. Cristina knows the topics very well and includes great references to literature and research. Very glad I came. Thank you!
“Very informative with great insightful information. Thank you, Cristina, for this workshop. It was very enjoyable!”
Whether you have a question about your day-to-day interactions with your children or you are part of a school or company interested in offering our workshops for your staff or your parents; we can help.
- phone consultations
- email services
- private parenting groups